Changed Your Mind? Don’t Worry!
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, we will gladly offer a full refund on all products returned to us within 28 days of receipt. To be eligible for a refund your item(s) must be returned in its original packaging and in it’s original undamaged condition.
It is important that you check your order upon receipt and always before use. If any errors occur or issues arise then these need to be reported to us immediately so we can investigate.
- In order to arrange your return please contact our customer Service team.
- We will need to know your order number, the item you want to return and the reason for return. Upon receipt of these details we will provide you with a unique returns authorisation number and all the necessary information to arrange the return.
- Please package the item securely and ensure a copy of your receipt is provided. However if you no longer have your receipt, please ensure that you include a note in the parcel with details of your name, address and order number, so that we can process your return as quickly as possible.
- You will need to obtain a proof of postage receipt when you send your item to us. Proof of postage does not cost anything but without it we may not be able to process your refund or replacement in the rare event that your item is lost in transit.
- Any item you have accepted and then returned is your responsibility until it reaches our warehouse. Please therefore ensure that you send your item back to us using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- Smyths Books will refund your item(s) upon receipt, via the same method that you originally used to pay for them.
In the rare event that your Books arrive damaged please contact our customer care team as soon as possible with:
- The order number
- The faulty item’s name and number
- A description of the fault
- A member of our team will get back to you as soon as they can and a replacement item will be arranged to get sent out to you as quickly as possible.
- Please do not return your damaged or incorrect book until you have received a response to your email from customer services.
- Smyths Books does not have an exchange policy so the best way to proceed if you would like to change your order once delivered would be to return the book(s) which is no longer required and then place a new order for your preferred items.
- Our customer care team is available 7 days per week to assist you with the returns procedure and placing the new order.
- You are entitled to cancel your online order up to 14 days after the day on which you receive your order. If you realise you have made a mistake when ordering, please try to contact us as soon as you can by email at [email protected] We dispatch items very quickly and as such we have limited time in which to stop completed orders from going out.
- If your order has already left our warehouse and you decide to cancel, we will refund your order in full including any postage and packing you may have been charged.
- Please ensure that the items you are returning are in any original packaging
- Please note, we reserve the right to await receipt of the returned goods, before issuing your refund.